Tags are a simple way to describe the content of a webpage, document, video or other resource. We have used tags because they can help you find the things you are most interested in on ACORD's website.
For instance, the video Condom commandos has been given the following tags:
- "hiv and aids" because it is a documentary about a project on HIV and AIDS issues
- "Angola" because the project took place in Angola
- "gender" because the project's approach to HIV saw underlying gender relations as central
- "violence against women" because although it was not originally an aim of the project's to address this issue, during the course of the project, participants made connections to domestic violence issues
- "videos" because it is one
'Condom commandos' is a great video, and many people will like it, but people may be interested in it for different reasons. One person may be particularly interested in work being done in Angola; another may want to find out more about HIV and AIDS; and a third may just want to see what other videos ACORD has.
Whichever your interest, you can click on the relevant tag at the bottom of the page, and see a list of all the pages and other resources that have been given the same tag.